Chronological Study Bible: Explore God's Word In Historical Order- New King James Version (NKJV)
Anonymous
Paradox Equation (combined edition) - Sharon L. Reddy I first heard of this author through her posts on Amazon's MOA forum. I was intrigued when she said she writes for intelligent women. What did that mean exactly? When this book became free around Christmas I clicked on it and decided to give it a try. I have to admit I was lost for the first 4% of the book. The writing style takes some getting used to. There are no dialogue tags in this book. By that I mean if two characters are talking there is no Mark asked and Danny replied. The conversation is in quotation marks and you just have to know who is speaking. In the beginning of the series before you really get to know the characters it is difficult to know who is speaking. I tried to read only when I had time to finish an entire chapter. If I had to stop reading in the middle of a chapter I would have to click back a few pages when I picked up the book again.

This is a series including six generations of one family. After the third book it is nearly impossible to keep up with all of the characters and how they are related. A family tree would have been helpful to be able to refer back to while reading. The plot was very complicated and parts of the bigger puzzle were revealed slowly. This meant that while reading later books in the series events that took place in earlier books would suddenly make more sense. The complexity of the plot makes this book a good candidate for a reread once you know how all the pieces fit together.

*Originally reviewed for Penwick Chronicles*