Chronological Study Bible: Explore God's Word In Historical Order- New King James Version (NKJV)
Anonymous
Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice Series #1) - Joseph Delaney, Christoper Evan Welch, Christopher Evan Welch ** Originally reviewed for Penwick Chronicles **

This is another seventh son of a seventh son fantasy story. I did enjoy listening the reader Christoper Welch has a good voice. He was able to vary his voice enough for each character that I never had trouble knowing who was speaking. I especially loved the creepy voices of the witches. This book was a good adventure with some scary moments so I would not recommend this book for very young listeners. I would also not recommend eating while listening to this book. Some of the witches spells are a little gross. Overall I think this book suffered from first of a series syndrome. The world that Mr. Delaney builds is very complex and I'm still not sure of all of the duties of a Spook. I like this story enough that I will be checking out the sequel in the future.

**I received this audiobook for free from Audiobookcommunity.com during their YA SYNC program Summer 2011**